1 TBS coconut oil or ghee
1 ½ pounds zucchini, shredded
2 TBS fresh basil, chopped
1 medium shallot, chopped
2 pastured, organic eggs, lightly beaten
½ cup almond, hemp, or coconut milk, unsweetened
Herbamare and lemon pepper to taste
· In medium bowl, add zucchini, basil, shallot, eggs, and almond milk. Mix gently.
· Add coconut oil to frying pan on medium heat.
· Drop by the tablespoons and flat somewhat to form patty.
· Fry for 3-5 minutes and gently flip over to fry other side.
· Place on organic paper towel to absorb free oil.
· Cool slightly before eating.